Apple Insider reported today in this article that the XCode 4 Developer Preview, now available from Apple may be a sign that Apple is moving into Adobe’s territory in the way of HTML5 development tools. The release showcases a single window IDE for developing HTML5 content for the iPhone & iPad (And other Apple OS), [...]
- ComQi releases Engage 8.4 digital signage CMS
- Use Web Components Today With Google's Polymer
- Encoding.com Partners with FreeWheel to Enable Entertainment Companies to ...
- Updated LIMS Features Capabilities for Mobile Devices, HTML5, and Advanced ...
- It is not all Android and iOS
- IAB and Mobile Marketing Centre of Excellence release new guidance
- TfL uses Google maps to power mobile-first web refresh
- Blinkx launches dedicated app and player for Tizen mobile OS
- Appy decisions: why HTML5 could be the option you're looking for
- iNvolved Media Announces Video StoryEngine