Here is an article by a guy who thinks that because HULU has decided to stick with Flash that they are going to be fine. I don’t buy that HULU has that much pull. I wonder what big Video broadcasting web site could really make a difference?? Hmm. Oh wait YOU TUBE, but they already [...]
- Samsung, carriers tout first Tizen mobes for late 2013
- The battle of HTML5 vs. Native Apps – who's the winner?
- ComQi releases Engage 8.4 digital signage CMS
- Use Web Components Today With Google's Polymer
- Updated LIMS Features Capabilities for Mobile Devices, HTML5, and Advanced ...
- Encoding.com Partners with FreeWheel to Enable Entertainment Companies to ...
- IAB and Mobile Marketing Centre of Excellence release new guidance
- It is not all Android and iOS
- TfL uses Google maps to power mobile-first web refresh
- Appy decisions: why HTML5 could be the option you're looking for