This is a really great article that discusses, amongst other things, HTML5 in relation to the e-Book business. The foreshadowing of blanket compatibility is becoming very thick and smells of money folks! Nice article Andrew Richard Albanese. Read the article here.
- Tizen is Getting Ready to Compete in Mobile OS Market
- Report: Developers Choose HTML5 and Open Standards over Native Apps
- Tizen with GNOME 3 shell shown by Intel
- Review: Sorenson Squeeze 9
- Where to publish educational HTML5 games?
- Samsung, carriers tout first Tizen mobes for late 2013
- The battle of HTML5 vs. Native Apps – who's the winner?
- ComQi releases Engage 8.4 digital signage CMS
- Use Web Components Today With Google's Polymer
- Updated LIMS Features Capabilities for Mobile Devices, HTML5, and Advanced ...